So I tried my first Yorkshire Pudding a few nights ago, compliments of Bex. I'm not really a big fan of sausage normally but it was quite delicious!
After our Yorkshire pudding dinner we ventured to a second year house party which was cool. However, it made me glad that I chose on campus housing instead of finding my own place. Our flat is really nice and in a safer area in comparison.
In other news, I rode on a double decker bus for the first time today on our "food shopping" trip today. Enjoyable indeed.
And last night was the Fresher's Ball...which was the big end all for the freshers fortnight of events.
The picture is one of the four clubs inside the student union.
Some of the people in my building. The girls posing pretty and the guys being crazy. Alright, well keep checking back in because I'm going to Amsterdam and Utrecht this coming week so there should be lots to write about!! Oh and if you want to mail me something in the post:
3 comments:
Hey Brittany! It's Ricci L. :) I've been having fun reading your and Kelly's blogs; it's sounds like each of you are having a lot of fun. Anyways, I think it's so funny that the University calls you guys freshers as compared to freshman here lol. :D
:D i recognise that handwriting...
have a wonderful time in Amsterdam! i miss you. will try calling again this week.
you're so cute with your photo of your address. I love it.
Post a Comment