I think I just really let it hit me that I'm here for a year...probably due to the fact that no one in my flat was here to welcome me and my room is completely bare. Miss you all and can't wait to really elaborate. Goodnight! How I spent my first night...no blankets or pillow :(
Sunday, September 16, 2007
After four days it starts to sink in...
So sorry it has taken me this long to post something. The internet wasn't as easy as I had hoped in Edinburgh and when I did get the chance to use it, I was saying hello to mom or figuring out how I was getting picked up after my arrival in Leeds-things like that. Now, however, you don't have to fret because I have made it to Leeds, have checked into my new room for the year and very quickly got my network set up. I just got here a couple of hours ago and I'm pretty tired from the journey so I will entice you with my stories of Edinburgh tomorrow I hope.
I think I just really let it hit me that I'm here for a year...probably due to the fact that no one in my flat was here to welcome me and my room is completely bare. Miss you all and can't wait to really elaborate. Goodnight! How I spent my first night...no blankets or pillow :(
I think I just really let it hit me that I'm here for a year...probably due to the fact that no one in my flat was here to welcome me and my room is completely bare. Miss you all and can't wait to really elaborate. Goodnight! How I spent my first night...no blankets or pillow :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was there to welcome you! Not quite the same, but, you know, a face nonetheless.
Virtual hugs, Kiki.
I love the shit out of you.
Post a Comment