Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Everyday Dutch

Hello all! Here are some photos from last weekend's amazing Holland excursion. Take a look at Kelly's blog-link on the right-to read some of our stories! The trip could not have been better...I got to see the girls, eat some yummy food and appreciate the beautiful weather. The transportation there and back was challenging, but I made it and it was well worth it. Now it's time to really hit the books here in Leeds...but don't fret, I'll make time for some blog-worthy adventures.


In Utrecht, we discovered our own little canal down some steps and away from the crowds.


The little engine that couldn't. This is the train that failed us on the very first night in Holland.
Bikes and canals are my new favorite landscape.
Amsterdam was precious, don't believe all those naughty rumors.
Relaxing again. It was the theme of the trip.
Amsterdam Centraal, even the train stations were gorgeous!A wedding in Utrecht.

The bike parking lots were crazy.
Had to snap a photo! :)The inside of the Delft Old Kerk (Church). Beautiful stained glass.

1 comment:

Kelly D'Innocenti said...

Haha...Everyday Dutch...I had forgotten about that! I miss Holland. I miss you!