Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'm going to Italy for Thanksgiving!!! For almost an entire week. I will get to celebrate with Kelly and have wonderful food. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Nisa & Gunnar said...

I am jelous. Have fun. I enjoy looking at your pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Italy! I am SOOOO BLOODY Jealous! I have to practically BEG James to go with me! Have an awesome time Brit - girl you are having WAY too much fun!

Take care,

Jaime

PS I check out your posts and I feel like an over protective Auntie!

Melissa said...

Brit, I agree with Jaime, I'M JEALOUS!! I WANNA GO, WAHHHHH!!! I love your blog, thanks so much for keeping all of us at home posted on your fun adventures! This is such a great experience for you and I can't to meet you over there for Spring Break! Take care!! Love, Melisssa