Thursday, May 8, 2008

Twenty One!

So I am now officially legal and I expect to be enjoying it to the fullest upon my return to the strict U.S. of A.
On my birthday I wanted to do a spa day with the ladies so we went to the Crowne Plaza hotel early to use the facilities, order room service and take advantage of being spoiled. Here we are on our way that morning, armed with the last reserves of my DC bubbly.
While I was off getting a facial or something the girls thought it would be fun to leave me some surprise photos on my camera:


After our day of relaxation, Daniel and I went out to eat at this fabulous Italian restaurant called BIBIs. It was so lovely and I was so full I couldn't even try the cake the girls brought over.

Here's the masterpiece: California themed!!
After the cards and presents and of course more bubbles we headed out to a bar before dancing. Here's Rach and Bex starting off the night.

This DJ was supposed to give me a free bottle of champagne but denied it when I asked. How rude!

I feel old now though...I'm 21 and everyone I'm living with are still 19! :)
But all my friends at home have been or will soon be celebrating their 21st's so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xo

1 comment:

love unlimited said...

Now you know how I've felt as the oldie. ;)