Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fancy Dress

So here at Leeds Uni, the students LOVE to go out in costume. If it's a pub crawl or just a night club, it is rare to go out at night without happening upon a group of smurfs or seeing a gang of school girls in the bathroom. Maybe even the cast of Harry Potter walking down the street if you're lucky. My flatmate Rachel has been a key motivator for getting us into the spirit of this student tradition. I've decided to include for your viewing pleasure a few pictures of the past fancy dress nights.

Exhibit One:
Sports Wear

A band of Superheroes were out that night:



Exhibit Two:
Moulin Rouge


Exhibit Three:
60's/Retro



Exhibit Four:
80's

Exhibit Five: Disney









Some other fun things I've been up to are Bordeaux wine tasting (as now I'm a Wine Society member, woowee) and using my new Sports Center membership. Also, I'm going for a long weekend trip with Kelly to Barcelona on the 27th!

4 comments:

love unlimited said...

Well hellooooo hottie. Daniel looks very happy in the Moulin Rouge pic. ;)

Kelly D'Innocenti said...

Haha lol...I was just going to say I don't think I ever heard about Moulin Rouge night! You look gorgeous btw. <3

Julia said...

mymymy.... brittany janae... it seems like much too much fun across the pond! How I enjoy a good dress up night! Especially if I got to be a part of a Harry Potter gaggle... i'd love it!
Yay for future weekends in Spain! ¡Caramba!

Kristen said...

Wow, I love your outfit in the Moulin Rouge picture!!